The first time you open Concepts, after the short onboarding, you’ll start in the Gallery. This is where all of your drawings are stored. They’re organized into “projects.”
- Start Something New. Start a new project, or create a new drawing
- Breadcrumbs. You’re now in the Gallery, in the “Welcome to Concepts” project. You can tap the breadcrumb to open a project side panel, where you can see your projects.
- Pro Shop. Show your status, find cool tools and libraries to make your life easier, and support us!
- Gallery Sorting You can change the sorting of your drawings in the project.
- Help. Always available with a tap.
- Project Meta. Tap to change.
- Drawings. All of your drawings in this project. Swipe left / right to switch between projects or choose a project in the project side panel. Tap+hold a drawing to drag it about, duplicate it or delete it. Tap the breadcrumb to open the project side panel, where you can drop your drawing into another project. Tap a drawing name to rename it.
- New Drawing. Tap this plus button to start a drawing from scratch.