當您首次打開 概念 時，您首先會進入畫廊。這裡儲存了您的所有畫作，並以「項目」分類。
- Drop-down Menu.
- Breadcrumbs. You’re now in the Gallery.
- Gallery Sorting. You can change the sorting of your drawings in the project.
- Galary Settings. You can check your Gallery location here.
- Project List. You can see the list of your projects here. Currently there’s only one Project called “Untitled” in the list.
- New Project. Tap to create a new project.
- Drawings. All of your drawings in this project. Swipe left / right to switch between projects or tap a project on your Project List. Tap+hold or right-click a drawing to duplicate it, rename it or delete it. You can also drag your drawings to different places with a Tap+hold.
You can now create a free Concepts Account to securely sync your subscription purchases between your devices. (Note that drawing sync is not available at this time.)
- Touch your profile icon in the Gallery.
- Under the Accounts tab, enter your email address and create a password. We won’t share your email, it’s our way of contacting yours truly in the Concepts universe.
- Confirm your email address via your email account.
- Voilà, you’re official! Your subscription purchases will automatically sync between your devices.
- While you're on the Accounts tab, would you mind telling us your interests? We'll know to create awesome content for someone just like you.
- You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter filled with tips, interviews and cool stuff.