Concepts is an infinite, flexible creative tool for all your good ideas. Available on iOS, Windows and Android.
Concepts 2022.7 for Android
Add text labels, group selections and more in Concepts 2022.7 for Android.
Concepts 2022.7 for Android adds the Text tool for short labels and annotations, allows you to group items in a selection, configure tap + hold options, register and use Sign In with Apple, improves snap performance and many other smaller updates.
- Use the Text tool to add labels and titles to your drawings. This update puts the Text tool on par with the iOS version, where text is limited to a single font and best suited for short labels, but we hear your requests for more options and will address those in a future update.
- You can now group items in a selection together by tapping the four squares icon in the selection popup. Once grouped, selecting one of the items will select them all.
- In the Settings screen you will find an option to configure what happens with a Tap & Hold gesture. You can turn it off by setting it to Do Nothing, or configure it to do something other than the default Selection tool, like the Color Picker.
- If you have created a Concepts account on iOS using Sign In with Apple, you can now sign into that account on Windows.
- When you carefully position a selection and then release your stylus or finger and the selection moves... we've fixed it so it now stays where you put it.
Our Precision updates are nearly complete, and we’re now focused on Measurement & Scale. If you'd like to see what's coming next, check out our Roadmap featuring past and future milestones.
Thanks so much for your support! If you appreciate our progress, please leave us a great review in the Play Store or send us your feedback. As always, you can tap Help > Ask Us Anything in the app to ask questions and chat with us directly.
The Concepts Team
How to Design in Concepts - Get started using Concepts' Shape Guides, Snap, Selection and Layers as you design a simple object.
How to Edit Your Grid - Learn how to set up and customize grids in Concepts.
How to Sketch with a Perspective Grid - These drawing exercises will help you learn how to use 1-point, 2-point and 3-point perspective grids to sketch designs and illustrations.
New to Concepts? Start your infinite sketching journey with these videos.
Concepts for iOS Quick Start - Start sketching in 5 minutes on your iPad with Concepts.
Concepts for iOS Deep Dive - Learn how to navigate Concepts' infinite canvas and tools in this 15 minute tutorial.
Concepts for Windows Walkthrough - Start sketching with Concepts on Windows 10.
Concepts for Android Walkthrough - Learn to sketch with Concepts on Android and Chrome OS.
Not an artist? Not a problem.
Drawing isn't just for artists, it's for everyone. Learn how to sketch and communicate visually with our free Learn to Draw Series by TopHatch designer Lasse Pekkala. Find downloadable course materials in the video descriptions and level up your sketching.
Find more sketching tutorials on our YouTube channel @conceptsapp.