The first time you open Concepts, after the short onboarding, you’ll start in the Gallery. This is where all of your drawings are stored. They’re organized into “projects.”
- Drop-down Menu.
- Breadcrumbs. You’re now in the Gallery.
- Gallery Sorting. You can change the sorting of your drawings in the project.
- Help. Always available with a tap.
- Pro Shop. Show your status, find cool tools and libraries to make your life easier, and support us!
- Galary Settings. You can check your Gallery location here.
- Project List. You can see the list of your projects here. Currently there’s only one Project called “Untitled” in the list.
- Project Meta. Tap to change.
- New Project. Tap to create a new project.
- Drawings. All of your drawings in this project. Swipe left / right to switch between projects or tap a project on your Project List. Tap+hold or right-click a drawing to duplicate it, rename it or delete it. You can also drag your drawings to different places with a Tap+hold.
- New Drawing. Tap this plus button to start a drawing from scratch.